Shak VS Caniel Shak VS Caniel

Klazik's ma own'd this bz

YNWTV - BLACK GIRL YNWTV - BLACK GIRL

Ma boi YNWTV gettin all up in that beautiful black baez. For real doe, fire! Word after word , pure literary gold and chrome.Domed out and fro'd out. To the walls and all day too. 2017 be on lookout, boi with the velcro bout to merc you!

HDC - Mickey Mao v Wolfie HDC - Mickey Mao v Wolfie

YO yo yo, lez be real yo, I killed everybody with my bars in that first verse bruhs. This Mophead367 is str8 wack doe; dude cunt even recognize when a mofo is been lethal on the mic. I vote for myself, Mao and Wolfie lose based on noshwag fundamentals.

#bulletkillsqad
#real hustle
#backwardsfitted
#charles

CLAB - Teqneek vs Carefoot CLAB - Teqneek vs Carefoot

Even though I hate Teqneek to the core of my being, not even I can give Carefoot the vote.

***ATTENTION: ALT-TROLL VOTE, DON'T COUNT BIGRED, U BIG DUMB IDIOT!***

Clab - Ax vs Wwwoodwing Clab - Ax vs Wwwoodwing

Yo bro this is aight and ya flows are legit. ahh shit bro you made the beat to! Real recognize real yo. Looking forward to our battle. Lucky for you I dinit take woods spot. lol.

CLAB - suddle vs Willizard CLAB - suddle vs Willizard

Willizard got them dope rhymes yo. Suddle be mad trippin on some gay shit forever. Willizard won this hands down.

Clab - Pigpen Vs Vinstigator Clab - Pigpen Vs Vinstigator

Vinstigator body bagged PiGPEN.

CLAB - Sonic vs Wolfie CLAB - Sonic vs Wolfie

Wolfy won hands down; he sounds gnarly while Sonic sounded corny and shit disses were dumb.

FINAL- Butsaay vs Jakobe FINAL- Butsaay vs Jakobe

Butsaay killed this. The other guy was sleepy and boring. Butsaay flew by this battle.

First Impact First Impact