View Profile 4fterThot

All 34 Audio Reviews

13 w/ Responses

Half a point for being a parody. -2.5 stars for the minute of time to listen. - 1 velcro patch for 0 effort lyrics.

Honorable mention to the engineering in the back end doe, someone knows what they are doing and makes this lyrical garbage even listenable. So props to the producer here. No the rapper.

Lil Boi, you garbage. You aint never gonna even have what i got onna tuesday let alone a hump day special. 4ftrthot will merc you on the temperature . Old school yo, i done my homework. Ha! Ha! Hahahahhshshshsh! You wacker den you jazzy tabaccee. Get out of dat pink scissoring studio and go back to delivering papers you ive turk sandwich.

Cereals pink scissors media, drop this fool, he aint even worth the celery. Deesh sound production tho, i respect that, keeps looking bros

PinkScissorsMedia responds:

Aye, Lil Boi did his best. There's a music video coming out soon for this too.

Klazik's ma own'd this bz

Ma boi YNWTV gettin all up in that beautiful black baez. For real doe, fire! Word after word , pure literary gold and chrome.Domed out and fro'd out. To the walls and all day too. 2017 be on lookout, boi with the velcro bout to merc you!

YO yo yo, lez be real yo, I killed everybody with my bars in that first verse bruhs. This Mophead367 is str8 wack doe; dude cunt even recognize when a mofo is been lethal on the mic. I vote for myself, Mao and Wolfie lose based on noshwag fundamentals.

#bulletkillsqad
#real hustle
#backwardsfitted
#charles

Even though I hate Teqneek to the core of my being, not even I can give Carefoot the vote.

***ATTENTION: ALT-TROLL VOTE, DON'T COUNT BIGRED, U BIG DUMB IDIOT!***

Yo bro this is aight and ya flows are legit. ahh shit bro you made the beat to! Real recognize real yo. Looking forward to our battle. Lucky for you I dinit take woods spot. lol.

Willizard got them dope rhymes yo. Suddle be mad trippin on some gay shit forever. Willizard won this hands down.

Vinstigator body bagged PiGPEN.

Wolfy won hands down; he sounds gnarly while Sonic sounded corny and shit disses were dumb.

Thumpin beat yo. Keep up